Thursday, September 9, 2010

Teacher's Day reminds me of

I like children round a middle-aged woman surnamed Zhao teacher, any time I am in front of her are so obedient, decent education because of her gentle way, so I really was to her as their loved ones, love her without any reservations.

I still remember the time clip: She is giving us lessons, the principal outside the classroom to find her out, then, they suddenly had a falling out, the classroom all the children scared and stupid, I also scared, but the teacher saw Zhao I can not stand the way wronged, I can not remember was how to go out, but I remember the teacher stand in front of Zhao, lest she be harmed, she asked me to help her get a record to see what the President to give her I ran into the classroom very quickly recorded the discovery in the high cupboard, the right, I clearly remember when I got a bench, and walk climb, won the book quickly ran to her ... In the end, the dispute how to solve problems, I do have do not remember. 

No one dared to touch the other when alone to come forward, it is not granted by the Chinese education, and even the exact opposite. But then I did it, I can only say: love, people brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment